The Sport and Recreation Law Association aims to study and disseminate information regarding legal aspects of sport and recreation; we host an annual SRLA Conference to meet this goal. Further, the Association addresses legal aspects of sport and recreation within both the public and private sectors, and serves academicians and practitioners in private and public sport and recreation settings.
- To serve as a medium for professional development through academic endeavors;
- To provide service functions for members through conference presentations and research publications;
- To assist in the development of appropriate curricula;
- To cooperate closely with allied national and international organizations in areas such as athletics, education, exercise, law, medicine, recreation, and sport;
- To provide networking opportunities and forums for discussion about the law.